We are a neighborhood bar that specializes in 14 craft beers on tap, many other beverages in cans, a great menu, sports games and awesome staff. We are well known for our wings and oversized burgers and don’t forget about the free peanuts. Our claim to fame is our “Cheers” type of atmosphere where Tullamore Dew is King. Come by for for daily food and drink specials and stay for the banter of a lifetime!
Hours Of Operation
ALL 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK : 11:00 am – 3am
SUNDAY-WEDNESDAY until 10:30 pm
THURSDAY-SATURDAY until 2:30am ***
The Easy Stuff
Three Cheese Quesadilla
All sandwiches are served with French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tater Tots or Onion Rings
Soups & Stews
Chopped Bacon $3
Buttered & Grilled Corn Bread $5
***Weekly Food Specials***
Add Guacamole $3
Add Mushrooms or a Fried Egg $2
Add Fried Onions $1
Add Pickle Chips or Jalapenos $1
Hard Seltzer Cans
Canned Beer & Shot Specials
Wine by the Glass
- Other Half- Green City IPA 6.8%
- Their flagship IPA, Green City has juicy notes of peach rings, grapefruit, mango, and tropical candies. Loaded with oats for a creamy body that’s not too sweet.
- Other Half- Thank You for Juicing IIPA 8%
- This one is a double dry hopped imperial IPA with a hand-selected blend of hops giving notes of lychee, tropical fruits, fruity wine and creamy papaya!
- Other Half- Broccoli DIPA 7.9%
- An Imperial DIPA brewed with a hand-selected blend of hops giving notes of pineapple, citrus and white grape. This beer does not contain broccoli nor was any broccoli harmed in the process of making beer.
- Catskill – Grass Wagon 4.9% (ONLY $5)
- Dry-hopped generously with Citra and Mosaic, it’s alive with fruit character and a nice easy bitterness on the finish. It pours a hazy straw golden color with a medium off-white head. The aromas are that of stone-fruit and pineapple.
- Drekker – Chonk Bahama Split – Sundae Sour Smoothie ($10)
- Bahama Split Chonk is absolutely stuffed with guava, pineapple, banana, kiwi, lactose, and vanilla soft serve and it’s just as tropical, decadent, and delicious as it sounds.
- KCBC- Young Dr. Fruitkenstein 5%
- From the depths of their “sourpower laboratory” comes a brand new (totally crushable) monster… Bright morello cherries & raspberries up front, with a jammy middle and a spritz of tangy lime on the finish. IT’S ALIIIIIIVE!!
Stouts / Porters
- Fifth Hammer – Mocha Getaway Imperial Stout 9.5%
- Brewed in collaboration with Joe Coffee, a favorite local roastery. Get-away from it all with an aromatic masterpiece of freshly brewed espresso and dive into a smooth, creamy wonderland of rich chocolate, sweet vanilla and expertly roasted coffee.
Other Fun Stuff
Beer Tree- Flannel Lined Everything (Winter Warmer Ale) 6.3%
The nights are cold, the days are short, everything you are wearing is lined in flannel, and you couldn’t be happier. This winter warmer ale is brewed with blackstrap molasses and spiced with cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, nutmeg, clove, dried orange peel, and freshly ground coriander.
- Absolut Citron
- Grey Goose
- Kettle One
- Stoli Blueberry
- Stoli Orange
- Stoli Peach
- Stoli Raspberry
- Stoli Vanilla
- The Botanist
- Greenhook Ginsmiths
- Bicardi Limon
- Captain Morgan
- Malibu Coconut Rum
- Meyer’s Dark Rum
- Espolon Reposado
- Jose Cuervo Gold
- Tullamore Dew
- Tullamore Dew 12yr
- Tullamore Dew 15yr
- Glenfiddich 12yr
- Glenlivet 12yr
- Johnny Walker Black
- Johnny Walker Red
- Macallan 12yr
- Oban 14yr
- Angel’s Envy
- Basil Hayden
- Buffalo Trace
- Bulleit Bourbon
- Bulleit Rye
- Elijah Craig
- Four Roses SB
- Four Roses Single
- Jack Daniels
- Jack Daniels Honey
- Jim Beam
- Knob Creek
- Knob Creek Rye
- Maker’s Mark
- Templeton Rye
- WP Piggyback 6yr Rye
- Whistle Pig 10yr Rye
- Widow Jane
- Woodford Reserve
- Fernet Branca
*** All unclosed tabs will have an automatic 20% gratuity added to the tab ***
“It is the best small bar in queens they also have the best wings around nobody can beat them”Christopher D.
“I stopped here last night after reading the reviews.
Within 2 minutes I was on a first name basis with the staff and some of the patrons. Super friendly atmosphere! I ended up staying for a while to watch a basketball game and chat with some of the locals. Loved the various music selection and the food I had was delicious as well!
Thank you for a great evening while away from home. I'll definitely be back in the future!”Gregg J.
“Yelp coming to the rescue again! Was in LIC visiting some friends at their new apartment, and I wasn't well versed with the bar scene in the area. Yet, as it happens, people asked me where to go. So I suggested we come to Mad Donkey after a very quick Yelp search.
This place is a diamond in the rough. It's a very cool, divey bar. When we came they were singing karaoke, it was cold as hell outside but it was cozy as could be indoors.
Drink prices were fair, and the music they sang was actually pretty good. Even the singers weren't bad. This is definitely a locals spot and makes me wish I moved back home to Brooklyn for some of the neighborhood vibes that you don't get in midtown, but that's besides the point.
Mad Donkey is mad chill, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a laid back, unsuspecting bar without any of the pretentious bs that a bar like this might normally attract.”Alfie S.
Come have a drink with us
Check out our upcoming events:
Monday – Wednesday: 11am – 3am
Food service until 10:30 pm
Thursday – Saturday: 11am – 3am
Food service until 2:30am
Sunday: 12am – 3am
Food service until 10:30 pm